For The Lungs tea blend is made specifically for those who suffer from bronchial conditions such as
•Pleural Effusion & more
20 Teabags per box or 5 oz bulk (
loose herbs) bag
Each tea bag contains 1.5 tablespoons of our For the Lungs blend
Drink it as an "Iced" or "Hot" tea
How to boil tea:
1. Place fresh cold spring water in tea kettle or pot
2. Bring water to a rolling boil
3. Put your teabag in a cup or mug
3. Pour hot water over the teabag. Steep for 3-5 minutes, the longer you let it steep the better the flavor
4. Remove tea bag
5. Add in your choice of sweetener ( we recommend only alkaline sweeteners, see alkaline food list provided) or drink without sweetener.
For the best results, prepare tea with spring or alkaline water
*Do not discard after one use, tea bags may be re-used up to 3 times. To reuse allow bags and herbs to air dry, place them in an airtight container and refrigerate.