Elderberry Boost the immune system and remove infections from the body. It reduces the swelling of the mucus membranes. and relieves nasal congestion. It also has antiviral and anti-carcinogenic properties.
Hibiscus can be used for reducing pain , inflammation, and treating bacterial infections
Each tea bag is filled with dried organic Elderberry and Hibiscus
20 Teabags per box
Each tea bag contains 1.5 tablespoons of Elderberry Hibiscus blend
40 day supply
Drink it as an "Iced" or "Hot" tea
How to boil tea:
1. Place fresh cold spring water in tea kettle or pot
2. Bring water to a rolling boil
3. Put your teabag in a cup or mug
3. Pour hot water over the teabag. Steep for 3-5 minutes, the longer you let it steep the better the flavor
4. Remove tea bag
5. Add in your choice of sweetener ( we recommend only alkaline sweeteners, see alkaline food list provided) or drink without sweetener.
For the best results, prepare tea with spring or alkaline water
*Do not discard after one use, tea bags may be re-used up to 3 times. To reuse allow bags and herbs to air dry, place them in an airtight container and refrigerate.