Reduce cough and cold with this recipe
Did you know elderberries are one of the top antiviral berries in the world? It combats the flu, fever, and cold. Elderberries can also boost the immune system and stimulate metabolism.
You can make it as tea or syrup.
Here is an easy way to prepare elderberry tea.
- 2-3 tsp of elderberries
- 2 tablespoons of ginger root powder
- 1-2 cups of spring water
- 3/4 cups of raw agave or less (optional)
- Add elderberries and ginger to boiling water
- Let simmer for 10-20 minutes.
- Strain and add agave. Drink while hot.
- Store left overs in a glass jar with lid (ideally a mason jar)