Dr. Sebi approved chips
Make your own chips minus the preservatives.
- 2 cups Spelt Flour
- 1/3 cup Grapeseed Oil
- 1 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1/2 cup Spring Water
- Rolling Pin
- Pizza Cutter or Knife
- Food Processor
If you do not have a food processor, you can use a blender or mix by hand. A food processor is recommended for best results
- Blend together spelt flour and sea salt for about 10 seconds.
- Slowly add oil while mixing until well blended.
- Slowly add water while blending until a ball is formed.
- Add flour to parchment paper and knead the dough for 1 minute.
- Slightly coat a baking sheet with grapeseed oil.
- Place the rolled out dough on the baking sheet and lightly brush with oil and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Use the pizza cutter to cut each tortillas to desired shape. squares, circles, or triangles.
- Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes at 350°F, check on them every 5 minutes.
Credits: Tyrone Penadland III